You have questions, we have answers. In time, other questions will be answered here.
1. How do I join your label? Please click here and send us e-mail with with your questions. It’s as simple as sending a link to your Bandcamp to listen.
2. Does WEATNU Records own my copyright? WEATNU Records gives full rights to the artist and claims nothing of your work.
3. How much does the artist make per sale through Bandcamp? 70% of all sales are yours.
4. You also are streaming artists through major stores, how does that work? All artists who sign an agreement with WEATNU Records make 60% on all streaming and sales through stores such as Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Tidal, and so on. That’s 20% to Symphonic Dist and 20% to the label.
5. Do you release Hip-Hop from time to time? WEATNU Records is an Electronic / DIY label and does not release Hip-Hop, but has been known to release instrumental Hip-Hop.
6. Do I have to pay to join WEATNU Records? It is free to join WEATNU and we welcome you.
7. Who do I talk to you when asking questions about this and that? Please contact Almark at contact page for all questions.
8. How long has WEATNU Records been around? Starting in Dec of 2014, but created from the movement #WEATNU We are the New Underground, in Summer of that year.
9. If I join your label, will I have to leave my other one? WEATNU Records is non-exclusive, so you can keep your label, release your music where you like and use us as extra promo or make us your home, it’s your choice.